How do you want to be REMEMBERED and who will tell your story?
It’s an intriguing question… and one that can be answered by someone who truly understands, the benefits of funeral pre-planning. It’s your life. It’s your story to tell.
The Benefits of a Pre-Arranged Funeral
Your pre-planned funeral will have an emotional side and a financial side. And both can be determined with relative ease. Consider the Following as your formulate your decision.
Having a pre-planned funeral:
- Removes decision-making requirements from your loved ones by revealing your personal choices well in advance of need.
- Ensures services and merchandise you choose now will be guaranteed for the same price no matter what the cost in the future.
- Earned growth in the plan adds to the final benefit paid, with excess to the final benefit paid, with excess refunded to your beneficiaries where applicable.
- Flexible payment plans available to meet your needs.
- Transferable plan if you move out of the area. When transferred, the receiving mortuary or funeral home determines status of the price guarantee.
- First-Day Coverage (just two or three health questions), or Guaranteed-Issue (no health questions asked) plans are available depending upon individual health.
- Preserves the option to obtain government assistance in the future, by making the plan irrevocable.
- Provides you with risk protection during the payment period, plan is insured through a national insurance company.
- Includes Accidental Death Benefit for Guaranteed-Issue and multi-year contracts.
- Transportation Benefit (an additional $500 in coverage) if death occurs 250 or more miles away from principal residence and basic plan exceeds $2,000.
- Supplemented Transportation Benefit Benefit (an additional $500 in coverage) for a nominal premium at the time of application, if the death occurs 250 or more miles away from the principal residence.
- Protection for your grandchildren (a one-time $2,500 benefit) available for a normal premium at the time of application.
It’s your story to tell, and when you’ve fully stated your wishes to family and friends, a huge Burdon will have been lifted from the ones you love.
The emotional benefits are many with a pre-planned funeral. A funeral is one of the most personal as well as emotional occasions your family will ever share. A family discussion of funeral planning, although sensitive, can be a very worth-while experience for you and the ones you love. Working with you, they will realize how you want to be remembered and how to tell your story.
Today, many people are making their own funeral plans. And it is not as difficult as you might think. It’s really nothing more than taking an inventory of your life. Family, friends, employment, accomplishments, hobbies, milestones will all pay a part. With that completed, your personal memorial instructions can be completed using our My Personal Careletter Funeral Planning Guide. Your selection of music, flowers, speakers, every aspect of the memorial service will be orchestrated by you. Through your plan, we will combine your historical information and personal preferences for your funeral arrangements with a payment plan to absolutely fit any budget.
“Every Life Leaves A Legacy!”
Please contact Shane Hudson at 208-866-8110 or www.summersfuneral.com for more information.