Boise Assisted Living
The Joy of Living Well!
What makes us different?
Hillcrest is the Treasure Valley's premier Senior Care Community that provides Assisted Living Services for every resident. Connected to the heart of Boise, Idaho, Hillcrest is close to hospitals, medical offices, shopping, downtown Boise, Boise State University, public parks and lots of interesting venues. It is convenient for families and friends with easy freeway access and only a few minutes from the Boise airport.
You choose your apartment and as you need assistance to maintain a safe and happy daily life, our caregivers come to you in the privacy of your apartment. Hillcrest's flexible care program allows us to personalize our services to meet your unique needs. As your needs change, we adjust to meet them so you don't have to relocate to a different apartment or move to a new community.
There is a lot of living, learning, and loving life in your future at Hillcrest! We provide the benefits of a Senior Care Community with the security of our 24/7/365 Assistive Services.
Our Community Offers:
- The Fireside Living Roomóalways welcoming friends and family to visit
- The Hillcrest Café Dining Room
- The Hillcrest Library
- Our private dining room is always available for our residents and guests
- The Upstairs Living Room offers chapel services or a place just to socialize
- The Balcony is our hub of funóWii Games, movies, parties, card games, exercise classes
- The Activity Room is perfect for art classes, workshops, cooking classes and projects
- The Puzzle Nook offers excellent lighting and room for all!
Our Assistive Services Include:
- Around the clock caregiving staff dedicated to the needs of our residents
- RN oversight 24/7/365
- Diabetic management
- Full-time Hillcrest Café food service staff
- Full-time housekeeping staff
- Full-time laundry staff
- Full-time maintenance staff
- Front desk concierge service
Inquire about medicaid availability.
A wide variety of fun activities are available throughout the day that keep our residents' minds and bodies stimulated and engaged thanks to a full-time activities director. There is always something fun and interesting going on at Hillcrest. And families and friends are always welcome. It's all about serving you!
The Joy of Living Well!
Questions? Learn More about Hillcrest
Please do not hesitate to give us a call or stop by for a tour!
(208) 345-4460 - Ask for our Marketing and Sales Director, Brent Jones.